Fire causes damage at Myers residence

John and Sandra Myers woke up Friday morning, Jan. 25 to a situation that no one wants to deal with — their home at 117 S. Jackson Street in Marquette was on fire.

The Marquette Fire Department, along with EMS units from both Marquette and McPherson, as well as the Marquette Police Department, responded at 7:55 a.m. to a call from the Myers.



To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition.


Rate this article: 
No votes yet
Breaking News: